The incumbent will work in a team within the Transaction Management, Unit Trust settlement area within UK Custody, supporting a range of clients. They will be primarily responsible for ensuring all migrations from the nominee account structure are migrated to the newly appointed Unit Trust provider in accordance with pre-defined timetables and priority lists. Further responsibilities will include compilation and management of account specific static data, MIS/KPI data and providing regular, detailed progress reports to line management.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the migration of all Unit Trust positions from the existing nominee account to that of a newly appointed provider.
- Ongoing production of and maintenance of account specific static data.
- Regular production of migration related KPI’s and MIS with reporting to line management.
- Assist Global Client Coverage and the UK Client Onboarding team with defining and executing migrations based on priority requirements.
- Regular attendance at project specific progress meetings.
- Daily interaction with the onboarding and operations teams at the newly appointed provider to plan and monitor migration progress.
- Deal with queries from clients, Internal and External counterparties as required in accordance with pre-defined Service Level Agreements.
- Review and chase any failed trades/transfers with timely follow up.
- Complete post migration asset reconciliations and clear as appropriate ensuring the correct narrations are added to each outsanding item.
- Cross Train with and assist across other aspects of the department including Unit Trust and Physical Settlements.
- In depth knowledge of Unit Trust settlement workflows and processes.
- Experience in dealing with Transfer Agents to resolve discrepancies.
- Strong communication , presentation and inter-personal skills