This is a terrific opportunity for a driven marketer to have significant impact in a dynamic and fast-moving organisation.
This position reports directly to the Global Head of Marketing to lead messaging efforts across three market-facing businesses to build brand awareness and reputation with key stakeholders.
They will activate key messages across high-impact marketing vehicles (website, social, conferences / events, PR, and case studies.
- Support and write (in some instances) the creation of content and maintain and coordinate appropriate content across three website properties
- Craft and optimize websites and landing pages for demand generation channels and campaigns (e.g. organic /natural search, and to a lesser degree paid search).
- Provide data-driven recommendations to sourcing teams (paid, social, and email) by looking at both holistic and channel-level performance to improve the quality of users and time on site
- Focus on site navigation optimization to ensure consistency with messaging on site (content) and creative messaging for digital marketing efforts
- Use reporting to propose, by channel, user-funnel optimizations and actionable insights across the websites that will be useful both to marketing leadership and day-to-day stakeholders.
- Design, execute, measure, and implement learnings from A/B tests to enhance the user experience and drive deeper engagement and volume of qualified users.
Candidates will have at least 5 years of relevant marketing experience, ideally in a high growth business environment, financial services experience desirable. Potential travel of 10-15% as restrictions allow.