High profile role requiring credibility to influence, challenge and represent the CEO and collaborate with the Exec Committee and Board.
Requires deep experience of Asset Management, transformation/change programmes, international expansion and knowledge of responsible investment.
- Ensure CEO is operating effectively across organisation with business progress and development
- Assist CEO with strategy development and preparation of CEO board papers, deputise for CEO at committees, presentations etc
Make decisions at pace, set demanding goals, measure progress and ensure business plan targets hit.
- Excellent commercial acumen, people and workload management skills.
- Track record of project delivery, change and culture change management experience.
- Excellent risk awareness, apply risk based approach to decision making.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, influencing and leadership skills, stakeholder management at the most senior level.